Wednesday, May 16, 2018

SOMEONE HAS BEEN DANCING HERE


My flower garden is shaping up to becoming astounding this year. 



And in spite of the deer munching on the new hosta area, that place under the tree now has something special to make up for it:  a Fairy Ring.



I've never seen one before, so I am happy--whether I should be or not (these are often seen as dangerous places).  It means that fairies have been dancing there.


Ours is very small, but of course fairies are small too.  I would imagine.



Even though the center seems bare with mushrooms growing around it in a circle, the mushrooms are similar to the fruit/leaves, all attached to the main fungus "root" in the center (which isn't seen).


Nearby there looks to be half of another fairy ring?  Perhaps.  There is magic in the air.



No comments:

Post a Comment