Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ALASKA:  THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE

I'm sure you-all have been on vacation and seen people you know, or people that are from your own town, own county, own state....

While in Alaska, I met a man who was delighted that we live close together--he's from Virginia (I'm from western PA).  shocked  ?

But we also were walking the streets of Ketchican, Alaska, and met someone who is not only from our own town--but also from my husband's place of work!

 

I met homeschooling folks who live not too far from here.  We met a man whose son is coming to GCC in the fall.  And of course, someone we know saw us at the airport as we were leaving.  No secrets around here!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing such a small world.  Glad to hear you are having a good time.Blessings, Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that amazing?!  My husband & boys met someone from New Paris, IN on a pyramid in Guatemala! It was so amazing. Hope you have a great day. Printing out some older posts and saw your name again so I popped on over.

    ReplyDelete