Friday, June 3, 2005

Individuality

INDIVIDUALTY


Last night I thought I wouldn't be able to go to San Diego after all:  I couldn't find my special blue water bottle (that purchased spring water once came in).
Now, it's not the one that I carried all over Britain last summer, but it's my special new one.  I found it used, laying around at a speech tournament in Ohio.  I brought it home and washed it and it looks beautiful because no one else in the family has a blue one!
This morning I announced to the family that either we would have to go to town and purchase bottled water (blue) or else I wouldn't be able to go!  And wouldn't you know, one family member's face began to look sheepish.  My husband HAD STOLEN MY WATER BOTTLE!
He's going to give it back.
Blue has a strong appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment