Friday, December 2, 2016


LET'S CELEBRATE


I was directed to the annual December Photo Project by my friend over at Jonesey and so I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun in telling about what's happening at our house this time of year.



Given my tendencies to prepare (I'm OK with that, I hope you are too--see my previous post about working with your own personality), I'm happily beginning the season by deciding what I would like to do to make this year a great celebration.  It's time to get out the lists.

Here is last year's list.  It has the basic recipes I generally use each Christmas, along with the ingredients needed.  This saves me a lot of time in figuring out what needs to be purchased, along with hopefully preventing the tearing out of hair when I go to make a dish and find out I'm missing an ingredient.



Now it's off to the stores to find some decent (well...some lower) prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment