Friday, February 8, 2008

THE MANY USES OF SOME THINGS


I recently bought a bird feeder that attaches to the window (in the hopes that I could try to take some
photos like the absolutely wonderful ones that fwren takes), and I also bought these to protect the little bird bodies that might hit the window.






The feeder went up easily, just from me leaning out the window!  But the decals require a trek outdoors with a ladder….and the little bird bodies were gently bumping the window too
much for my comfort.

Quick fix, with one piece of tape:


It works, it really does!  Knowing my schedule, this is probably how it will stay till summer!
   

5 comments:

  1. LOL, I hope you send a picture of this to the folks at WindowAlert so they can use it in their advertising.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeder like that once. I love the idea....but, it kept falling off. I hope you have more success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words!  Hope you get lots of birds at the new feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are blessed by my ramblings...that's always my hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. RYC:  Yes, I only saw a few house finches but there sometimes are a lot more, and especially later on in spring.  I am itching to see my bluebirds again!

    ReplyDelete