Wednesday, November 7, 2007


SOME THINGS I DON'T KNOW


Do other people lose twist ties 2 minutes after they’ve opened up the package? 

This happens to me every time.  For example, when I finish putting confectioner’s sugar into the mixer, the twist tie is nowhere to be seen.  I always have to get another one out of the drawer (They show up again eventually).

Do other people snag their nose when they’re washing their face?

I have a scab on my nose just now because when I was hurriedly washing my face, my finger got caught on my nostril.

I asked my husband if anyone else does this, and he said, “Well, if they do, they don’t TELL about it.”

2 comments:

  1. That's right! The ball is this weekend. Despite the fact that I would LOVE to be there, perhaps it is best. I'd be a muddled fog of tissues and Vicks.I do odd things like gouge myself. I thought it was just me. I've never heard of the Jacky Faber books. What sorts of novels are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I have a good one! How about finding yourself staring into the refrigerator after searching the house in vain for something? Maybe in hope the refrigerator goddess from Good Eats will pop up with your item?

    ReplyDelete