Hmmph. SOMEONE (we won't mention who) wants me to answer these questions, which are fairly difficult, as I never can make up my mind about absolutes like these:
1. What is your favorite word? supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
2. What is your least favorite word? tch-tch! (that clucking sound my mother-in-law does with her tongue--I HATE that sound!!!!!)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Reading
4. What turns you off? people who act smart-alek/sassy-mouthed, as the sit-coms so often do
5. What is your favorite curse word? I don't know what this means--favorite curse word I like to hear??!! Favorite one I like to use??!! How can they be favorite? I always enjoyed my Aunt Marge, who would say "Gooooood Night!"
6. What sound or noise do you love? water--trickling in a stream or waves crashing on the beach
7. What sound or noise do you hate? There's that "tch-tch" again. I also don't like the deep seated "a-boom, a-boom" that comes from a car one mile away that presumably has its stereo turned up a wee bit high.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? naturalist, folk singer
9. What profession would you not like to do? surgeon
10. SINCE Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome home, dear heart!